Your local tomball plumber
Serving Our Clients since 1990
Call us today:
Skelly Plumbing is your local plumber in Tomball Tx. Skelly Plumbing is licensed, bonded and insured. We provide plumbing services to Tomball and surrounding areas including Spring, Woodlands, Cypress, Klein, Humble, Houston and Sugarland.
We can help you with faucet leaks, faucet repair, toilet repair, leaky pipes, noisy pipes, gas leaks, garbage disposal replacement, sink and bathroom fixture replacements, water heater repair and water heater replacements.
Request Service Call
good guy guarantee
1. If you are not happy with the work, we will stay until the job is completed to your satisfaction…period.
2. Our technicians are licensed and bonded.
3. Our technicians have passed a criminal background check and are also regularly drug tested.
4. Our technicians will provide you with a 3 hour appointment window and then call to let you know that they are on the way.
5. Our technicians will always be courteous and respectful to our customers.
6. Our technicians will always leave the job site clean and wear shoe covers on carpeted surfaces.
A faucet should operate smoothly; the water should cut off 100 % with very little effort. If your faucet is hard to turn off, or will not shut off completely, its time to have a professional take a look at it. Leaky faucets can run up your water bill!
Gas Leak repair
Skelly Plumbing repairs gas leaks. We can also locate a gas leak in your home, repair a gas pipe, install a gas line and offer gas pipe repair. Also, if you have a gas leak from your water heater we can locate and fix that gas leak as well.
Garbage Disposal Repair
Skelly plumbing has experience fixing garbage disposals. When it is time for a new garbage disposal, Skelly can bring the appropriate disposal to your house, install the new garbage disposal and then remove the old one
Most toilets can be fixed by replacing the insides of the tank. Sometimes a toilet replacement is required. Need toilet repair services?
In most cases, Skelly Plumbing can repair your existing pipe by removing a small section of the leaking pipe and applying a new section of pipe.
water heater repair
Water heater repair can be accomplished almost 60% of the time, meaning that Skelly Plumbing can save you from having to purchase a new water heater in a majority of the cases.
See what our customers have to say about us.
Quick Service call
Need service now? Call the number below for a quick response.