How do you know if a whole house repipe is right for you? Are you experiencing any of these problems?
- Low Water Pressure?
- Do you get rust or yellow colored water?
- Do you get scalded in the shower when someone flushes the toilet, uses a sink or turns on the washing machine?
- Have you had leaks in your plumbing?
- Do you have slab leaks?
- Do you want to prevent the above from happening?
- Do you have polybutylene plumbing?
- Do you have old galvanized piping?
Whole House Repiping
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions then repiping your home may be the best option for you. Skelly Plumbing can fix any of these problems and save you money… repiping is a system-wide solution and we have the experience and the proper equipment to complete your repipe properly, with one of the best warranties in the area.
Skelly Pluming always provides:
- Repairs: 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Stoppages: 10-day warranty
- Faucets and Fixtures: 2-year parts and labor warranty on faucets and fixtures furnished by us.
- Water Heaters: Standard has a 3-year parts and labor warranty and a 6-year manufacturer’s tank warranty. Deluxe has a 5-year parts and labor warranty and a 10-year manufacturer’s tank warranty.